Tuesday, 6 August 2013

My Wish List...

MMy second post of the day- again! Maybe I really am getting into the jist of this blogging! 

So as I said in my last post, I am laid in my hospital bed at the moment, so I'm pretty unable to film/ do decent posts, so I thought I would make a post about my makeup/beauty wish list :) 

• More MAC lipsticks- 
I am pretty mad for these lipsticks right now, and currently on my wish list are;
* Candy Yum Yum and 
* Creme Cup. 

• stila in the light eyeshadow palette. 
After reading so many reviews, and watching so many tutorials with this palette, I have kind of fell in love. I do own quite a fair bit of eyeshadow, but I am desperate for this in my collection! 
• YSL lipstick in Peach Passion
I love everything about this lipstick despite the ridiculous price tag!  


• Benefit Boi-ing Concealer 
My mum owns this, and I am so desperate for a really good concealer, I love Benefit- so this concealer is on my wish list. 

• MAC Foundation
I know literally nothing about MAC's foundations apart from that they are very highly recommended, so this is right at the top of my list! 
• MAC Pro Palette for Eyes
I'm going to stop now, before it gets stupid, but I have wanted to make my own palette using the MAC eyeshadows for a while now..  P.S sorry for the picture, it's the only one I could really find on google. 


So thanks a lot for reading! I will post more tomorrow, unfortunately I cannot make a video tomorrow :( but as soon as I can I am ready to record a new getting ready video. 
Bye for now!
Yasmin 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment